Friday, September 10, 2010

911 Memorial

Share

YES, I do realize that a 911 memorial has nothing to do with fitness at all. But I see no harm a with veering off topic for one little post, just to take some time to remember. If you don't like it, then just don't read this post.

First, since I can't actually say this, I'll just type it.

"I pledge allegiance,
to the flag,
of the United States of America,
with one nation,
under god,
indivisible,
with liberty, and justice for all."

Ok now, here are some pictures of the event (viewer discretion is advised):





Ok now these next 911 memorial pictures are what I really want to touch on. Whether or not they are photoshopped, i don't know. Or they may be real, who knows. But I would really like your input on the topic,  so please leave a comment giving your opinion. The pictures are about the devil in the smoke of the attack.




So feel free to ponder that, and tell me what you think. Also if you have any views on the 911 conspiracy, then please tell me about that too, I would love to hear it. Fell free to say anything you want about 911.

Thank you for reading the 911 memorial.
I support the soldiers in Iraq.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...